Hopes and suggestions from Community for the Swtor space system.

I believe that the space system in SWTOR should have more depth. Space travel and space battles were a integral part of the movies and the overall Star Wars experience. I understand that this game primarily focuses on combat on the ground, but Bioware & LucasArts are afforded the opportunity to create the ultimate Star Wars game by adding complexity to the space system.

I've seen space-travel games, and planetside games, but to really immerse a player in a fictional universe, I'd like to see a game that implements both to a satisfactory degree. I'm eager to see just how far the developers of Star Wars: The Old Republic take it- I acknowledge that there is a healthy amount of speculation in my post, but I feel that if the space mechanic was any more sophisticated, we would have heard about it by now.

The devs have said that each player will be able to purchase a ship at some point (each class seems to be associated with their own specific ship). The space system will be split into two major pieces: travel and combat. I would like players to be able to build/buy/upgrade their own ships, to make them unique from one another, and to really create a relationship between the player and his ship, a la Han and the Millenium Falcon.

From what I've gathered, the combat seems to be exclusively available in missions, where the player will be "on-rails". They are able to move freely, but only within a small "pipe", dictated by a camera which moves automatically......


Hopes and suggestions from Community for the Swtor space system.

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

स्मुग्ग्लेर'स होम

Windows 7 services is the problem for the perfomance issues in swtor's warzones

Space Combat Swtor.gr